Give us a call
+41 (0) 789 322 484
Our project managers, who are trained and certified according to the specifications of the International Project Management Association (IPMA), offer our customers safe, efficient and successful project management. Our focus is on the essential content-related specifications.
We discuss all risks and potentials with our customers in a timely and thorough manner. We complete the tasks with a clear distribution of roles within the team.
This way we ensure a smooth project progress. We monitor the project progress and in case of deviations and inform our clients immediately.
We ensure transparency, team spirit and open communication in project preparation, during the course of the project until project completion.
Our high value is the partnership-based cooperation with our customers and joint constructive solution finding
Management is informed through regular reports to the steering committee.
Every project situation is discussed here. Change strategies and new measures for necessary corrections are discussed openly and intensively with the management.
- Determine project structure
- Create schedule and process planning
- Define work packages
- Define milestones
- Plan resources and costs
- Assemble project team
- Perform risk analysis
- Conduct kick-off meeting
- Accompany project team
- Coordinate project
- Document project results
- Ensure project communication
- Regular meetings with team members
- Determine project progress
- Monitor project plans compare target/actual status and analyse deviations
- Implement measures to achieve objectives
- Analyse risks and introduce countermeasures
- Regular information to steering committee
- Define follow-up measures
- Initiate and execute project handover
- Prepare post-calculation
- Evaluate and document experiences
- Archive documentation